TweenX - awesome tween system

kurismakku

Dec 22, 2014, 2:16:50 AM12/22/14
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Hey !

I want to recommend one tween system named TweenX :

It is really simple to use with HaxeFlixel, this is all that you need to do :
TweenX.to(tile.scale).xy(1,1).delay(DELAY).time(DURATION).onFinish(onFinish);

.xy() works with additional line in import section
using tweenx909.ChainX;

It is possible to add variable of any name in ChainX file.

What is great about this tween system is that have lot of powerful features like repeat, yoyo, zigzag, parallel, serial, pauses between tweens, event listeners, fast forward, backward, function tweening, array tweening, debug mode...

... and the same time it is really easy to use because all methods return tween instance so you can chain methods like I did above !

Enjoy ! :)