The minimum required Haxe version for HaxeFlixel is 3.2.0.

Ariel Cid

Feb 16, 2016, 6:36:34 PM2/16/16
to HaxeFlixel
I cannot compile any of my projects using the latest version.

I tried everything. I uninstalled Haxe and reinstalled the latest version. I erased both Haxe and OpenFL directories and re-downloaded them. But nothing works.

Help, please?

Gama11

Feb 17, 2016, 4:15:12 AM2/17/16
to HaxeFlixel
What does haxe -version say?

Ariel Cid

Feb 17, 2016, 9:37:35 AM2/17/16
to HaxeFlixel
3.2.1

Gama11

Feb 17, 2016, 9:39:56 AM2/17/16
to HaxeFlixel
Are you sure you don't have two compiler versions installed in different locations, and an older one gets used for compilation?

Can you try commenting out these lines and see what happens?

Ariel Cid

Feb 17, 2016, 10:08:49 AM2/17/16
to HaxeFlixel
I'm pretty sure; I always install these kind of things in default directories to avoid this sort of problems.

I commented those lines, and a new error appeared:

C:/openfl/flixel/4,0,0/flixel/FlxBasic.hx:59: characters 49-53 : Identifier 'NONE' is not part of enum flixel.FlxType

Gama11

Feb 17, 2016, 12:31:48 PM2/17/16
to HaxeFlixel
Yeah, that means compilation definitely happens with an older Haxe version (probably 3.1.3). Seems like the one in your PATH is recent though.. What OS are you on?

Ariel Cid

Feb 17, 2016, 1:44:33 PM2/17/16
to HaxeFlixel
Windows 7

Ariel Cid

Feb 17, 2016, 1:47:40 PM2/17/16
to HaxeFlixel
Holy sh*t!

I found another folder of a previous install, I think I can fix it now. I will keep you updated.

Ariel Cid

Feb 17, 2016, 2:22:10 PM2/17/16
to HaxeFlixel
It works now, thanks a lot!