Thomas Bernard

May 21, 2015, 12:59:00 PM5/21/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

   I am wondering if anyone ever tried to implement an haxeflixel game with 3D audio support on mobile platforms? In my game, I need to be able to render some sound given start and end 2D coordinates so that the player could be able to differentiate if this sound initiated from top, bottom, left or right and whether the source of this sound moved to top, bottom, left or right (during this sound playing).
I found the OpenSL-ES lib that should be able to do this but I don't know if it could easily be used with haxeflixel and if anyone ever tried to do this (either with this lib or another one).