FireTongue: Language specfic sprites using the Flixel UI Addon xml layouts

notboring

Feb 11, 2016, 9:05:38 AM2/11/16
to HaxeFlixel
How do you handle language specific sprites wit FireTongue/Flixel UI XML files? FireTongue source shows PNG support, I tested it and files were being loaded from the right folders.

What I am unsure about is how to adress those language specific files using flixel ui xml layout files. I see how FireTongue handles text translations inside FlxUI, but the _loadSprite() function does not seem to carry any FireTongue related code. Do I look at the wrong place or is there no support (yet?) for language specific sprites?