FlxTween in Alpha

SolarC

Feb 9, 2015, 10:56:41 PM2/9/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Im having problems with doing an alpha tween with FlxTween. How do I do it?

I tried to use alpha : 0 and a type of FlxTween.PINGPONG to try to get it to fade in
But it dosnt seem to work.
_tweenOut = FlxTween.tween(_logoSpr, { alpha : 1 }, 2, { type:FlxTween.PINGPONG, complete:onComplete } );

Extreme Alex

Feb 15, 2015, 12:05:58 PM2/15/15

Had such issue some time ago, but after updating all of the haxelibs seems that the issue was gone.
Also try to use a near zero value (i.e 0.01) instead of 0 for alpha.