Where and/or how is FlxSave saving the data when using flush, on windows?

DakaSha

Feb 12, 2016, 1:33:47 AM2/12/16
to HaxeFlixel
See title.

I am testing the FlxSave class and it seems to magically "work", but I have no idea where the local file is saved. I read through the FlxSave class itself, but it seems like its using something called a sharedobject from haxe (or openfl), so the FlxSave code didn't help to solve the mystery.

DakaSha

Feb 12, 2016, 1:46:52 AM2/12/16
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Figures I answer my own question after hours of trying to figure it out, right after posting this. It's in %appdata%/HaxeFlixel/ProjectName