FlxEmitter(Ex) - how to change alpha?

Extreme Alex

Mar 22, 2015, 4:49:29 AM3/22/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys!

Trying to use simple blend effect on opening/closing substate.
To do this, I run FlxTween for each object, something like that:

        for (control in Controls)

{

FlxTween.tween(control, { alpha:0 }, Reg.BlendDuration);

}

But it does not work with emitter - all generated particles remains with their alpha, and when all other objects normally go to the transparency, the particles is not, so the whole effect does not look very nice.
How can I change the transparency of each particle? Or maybe there is a more elegant solution to blend the entire state?