Zoomed Camera + Tilemap - Issuses with following the player

Aaron Shea

Dec 23, 2015, 11:51:07 PM12/23/15
to HaxeFlixel
Hey guys, new to HaxeFlixel here.
I'm having some issues trying to get the camera to zoom properly using the a flixel.addons.display.FlxZoomCamera

Game size is set to 1280x720, and I'm loading a 1280x720 Ogmo map into a state. (Or sometimes larger)
The Zoomed Camera seems to be cutting out major parts of the map. Which is a serious issue.

First this is with the zoom camera, with targetZoom set to 1.0:

Next, here's the zoom camera with the zoom set to 2.0:

It's cutting off a major bit of the map on the right side. The same thing happens on the left. This issue also extends to the top part of the map, it just stop scrolling and stop displaying upper regions of taller maps. (Maps that are taller than the game window size)
I just want to be able to follow the player without cutting off any part of the map. What's the proper method to go about doing this?

Thanks!