Will postprocessing ever be moved to the stable branch?

Anton Uklein

Nov 4, 2015, 11:22:57 PM11/4/15
to HaxeFlixel
I'm looking at the dev branch and I can't arse to relearn nearly everything about how HaxeFlixel works just so I can use a few shaders on my game, such as the ones shown in the demo. Will we ever see the postprocessing be moved into the stable branch, or at least fully functioning with 3.3.11?

MegaLeon

Nov 5, 2015, 5:48:22 AM11/5/15
to HaxeFlixel
I doubt we'll see it in 3.3.11, will probably be part of the glorious, stable 4.0 release.

Anton Uklein

Nov 5, 2015, 8:29:40 AM11/5/15
to HaxeFlixel
I guess we're going to need to take some time to rewrite tutorials then, I suppose.