State of HTML5?

jd75

May 3, 2016, 6:43:05 PM5/3/16
to HaxeFlixel
Hello, I am considering using HaxeFlixel for a project.

Unfortunately, HTML5 support is important for the project, how is HTML5 now with HaxeFlixel, and in the showcase I see that HTML5 is not shown.

Are there still too many issues with HaxeFlixel and HTML5 to consider it a usable target?

I can see early on that there are some issues with blurred text, and when scrolling backgrounds.

varomix WEY

May 4, 2016, 11:20:18 AM5/4/16
to HaxeFlixel
Hi
I made this small game for a contest a few weeks ago http://varomix.net/branchninja/
I had to issues at all, the workflow was great
the only thing is that I'm not sure if this is using WEBGL or canvas.