FlxTween does not work with Flash or is it me?

Viperace

Aug 22, 2015, 9:29:29 AM8/22/15
to HaxeFlixel
Hi All,

FlxTween should be quite a commonly used class.Oddly, Flash target never work with the following line for my Flash. I can only resort to Neko everytime.

tweener = FlxTween.tween(this, {alpha: 1}, 0.5);

I just need to do a simple fadeIn animation for my sprite.
The error always prompt into the file 'Reflect.hx'.

[Fault] exception, information=ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property get_alpha not found on Actor and there is no default value.

Gama11

Aug 23, 2015, 5:04:55 AM8/23/15
to HaxeFlixel
You'll need to provide a more complete code snippet than that, preferably one that can be compiled and clearly reproduces the issue you're having.

Have you had a look at the FlxTween demo? Everything is working perfectly fine there on flash to my knowledge.

Viperace

Aug 25, 2015, 1:31:53 PM8/25/15
to HaxeFlixel
I re-try again, this time I do a release build with Flash, it can actually build the .swf file.
And this .swf file plays fine on the Flash Player.

If I build it on the 'Debug' however, it will prompt me the above mentioned error and highlight that line. I would need to check more

MegaBite

May 2, 2016, 11:32:38 AM5/2/16
to HaxeFlixel
I have the same problem. Any solutions to this? Thanks!