Cutscenes: How can I integrate video or swf in my Haxeflixel Project?

MegaBite

Dec 26, 2015, 10:23:34 AM12/26/15
to HaxeFlixel
Hey guys and gals!

How can I integrate cutscenes in my HaxeFlixel game? Is there an easy way to achieve this? If not, what is the hard way? Because I will obviously need cutscenes in my future games. Video like mp4 would be perfect, but I could also work with swf. If your answer is swf, could you explain the most simple way to get swf working in my project? I tried to make it work with the swf haxelib but I couldn't get it to work and I would need to be able to use tweens in my cutscenes. I know, this is once again not that related to HaxeFlixel, but I would love to know how my fellow HaxeFlixelers go about this :)

Again, any help is highly appreciated!

One Love,
MB

Ashiq A.