[dev branch] FlxFilterFrames sprite dissapears on first update

shinmai

Apr 20, 2015, 7:38:33 AM4/20/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to get the FlxSpriteFilter demo working with my own graphics with cpp. It does work (although no glow effect) copied as is from github, but changing the FlxGraphic.fromClass(GraphicLogo) to anything else results in the corresponding sprite dissapearing as soon as the filter is first updated. Even if I try to load the exact same PNG that GraphicLogo points to.

I'm completely at a loss as to why this is happening and any help would be appreciated.

SruloArt

Apr 23, 2015, 12:50:21 PM4/23/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Glow only works with Flash, it may be more useful to see your code (what version of Flixel are you using?)...