FlxTilemapExt not animating

Mike Bzowy

Mar 29, 2016, 8:03:07 PM3/29/16
to HaxeFlixel
I'm having trouble getting tiles to animate using FlxTilemapExt. The map shows up exactly as it should but it just doesn't animate. I tried to look at this example to figure out what step I'm missing but didn't see it.

Here's what I have in my Play State create function:

tileMap = new FlxTilemapExt();
tileMap.loadMapFromCSV(Assets.getText("assets/data/flixelTest.csv"), "assets/images/baseTileset2.png", TILE_WIDTH, TILE_HEIGHT, 0, 0, 0);
var tile:FlxTileSpecial = new FlxTileSpecial(75, false, false, 0);
tile.addAnimation([75, 76, 77, 78, 79], 6);
tileMap.setSpecialTiles([tile]);
add(tileMap);

I also have:
override public function update(f:Float):Void
{
    tileMap.update(f);
    super.update(f);
}

I feel like I'm just missing a step somewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!