Strange antialiasing glitch for outlined image in native platforms.

solewalker

Dec 9, 2014, 2:36:56 PM12/9/14
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Today I noticed a strange bug for outlined image. This is noticeable in native platform, flash is okay. I have made a sample image to reproduce this bug. Here is the sample image

Sample Image

Load this image in a hello world project, and you will notice this

Scaling would make this bug more visible,

Look at the bottom of the square.

It happens if antialiasing is set to false, which is the default case.

I am using latest version of everything.

solewalker

Dec 9, 2014, 3:48:25 PM12/9/14
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
I am providing whole project, build it for neko or windows platform.
Test.zip