DragonBones to Texturepacker converter

Michal Lipinski

Oct 17, 2015, 6:15:49 AM10/17/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I was unable to find easy way to use dragonbones (http://dragonbones.github.io/) with haxeflixel but dragonbones is able to export animations to spritesheet with json . But I have no idea how to use this json with haxeflixel.
But haxeflixel can import Texturepacker json and load spritesheet so I made litle program to convert dragonbones json to texturepacker. Maby someone will need something like this so there it is :)

making animation in dragonbones :)

use it like this:
python dragonbones2texturepacker.py dragonbones_file.json

it will generate out.json in texturepacker and it's working great with haxeflixel.

Regards,
Mike
We make game out of candy and rainbows
dragonbones2texturepacker.py

Daniel Jackson

Dec 4, 2015, 11:08:35 AM12/4/15
to HaxeFlixel
Was just looking for a converter - but when I tried to run your script, I get this error

$ python bin/convert.py src/assets/dragon/dragon_atlas.json

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/convert.py", line 11, in <module>
    'image':input['file'],
KeyError: 'file'