Changing the default font to something else

Matt

Jun 28, 2015, 11:19:23 AM6/28/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to change the default font (nokiafc22.ttf) to my own custom font. I looked at many google results and i didnt find anything usefull , i also checked in the FlxText code and modified the code and no change. I even tried replacing the tff and it didnt help either. Does anyone have any ideas

Gama11

Jun 28, 2015, 12:50:30 PM6/28/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com, mate...@gmail.com
Try changing FlxAssets.FONT_DEFAULT to a different font name.

Matt

Jun 28, 2015, 1:52:24 PM6/28/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com, mate...@gmail.com
Thanks it worked, how about fonts from .png images ?

Gama11

Jun 28, 2015, 2:22:50 PM6/28/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com, mate...@gmail.com
FlxText doesn't support bitmap fonts, you'd have to use something like FlxBitmapTextField.

Matt

Jun 29, 2015, 7:57:03 AM6/29/15
to haxef...@googlegroups.com, mate...@gmail.com
Ok thanks