Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat Practice

George Martin

Apr 10, 2023, 11:07:25 AM4/10/23
to Barony of Cynnabar, Hawkland Moor
The next regularly scheduled monthly Youth Combat practice for Southeastern Michigan will be Sunday, April 16, 2023. (One week delay due to Easter)

This will be our first OUTDOOR practice of the year. Also our annual Spring Park Cleanup. Rain or Shine!

Park Cleanup: Meet under the picnic shelter @ 11am. Wear boots, gloves, bring trash bags, etc.

Fight Practice (after cleanup) may be under the trees, nearby, or under the Picnic Shelter depending on the weather and ground conditions.

Time: 1pm - 5pm

Location: Halmich Park
3001 E 13 Mile Rd
Warren, MI 48092

This is the same day/time/location as the Roaring Waste/Darkyard Fighter Practice.

All are welcome. Loaner gear for all ages is available.

Master Nyilas Kazmer

George Martin

Apr 10, 2023, 11:13:49 AM4/10/23
to Barony of Cynnabar, Hawkland Moor