Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat Practice

George Martin

Apr 26, 2022, 1:05:38 PM4/26/22
to Barony of Cynnabar, Hawkland Moor, Shire of Altenberg
Our regularly scheduled monthly Youth Combat practice is coming back to the Sunday Roaring Waste Fighter Practices.

Our first practice will be on Sunday May 8, 2022. The location is Halmich Park, 3001 E. Thirteen Mile Rd., Warren, MI. 48092. Look for us in the northeast corner of the park near the Chicago Rd entrance. Time: 1pm until 5pm.

I will have plenty of loaner gear available. Ages 6-17. If you have sports equipment for your child, such as elbow/knee protectors or hockey gear, please bring with you. Boys who have reached puberty are strongly encouraged to have an athletic supporter with a cup.

This is also the day of the Roaring Waste BBQ (after practice). If interested in the BBQ go to the Barony of Roaring Waste Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/roaringwastes
for more information.

All COVID restrictions have been lifted by the Kingdom Seneschal and events (including practices) may operate at pre-pandemic norms. While we will not be checking for vaccination status or enforcing either masking or social distancing, please be courteous and honor others choices concerning their health.

Master Nyilas Kazmer, OP