Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat practice

George Martin

Nov 6, 2022, 7:06:05 PM11/6/22
to Barony of Cynnabar, Hawkland Moor
The next monthly Youth Combat practice for Southeastern Michigan will be on Sunday, November 13, 2022.

This will be our first INDOOR practice of the year.

Time: 1pm - 4pm

Location: Cranbrook PAC (Performing Arts Center)
550 Lone Pine Rd.
Bloomfield Hills, MI

To thank our hosts for using their facility we are asked to make a donation to the theatre program. A collection box will be at practice for this purpose.

Pull up to the gate to the parking lot slowly. The sensors will trigger to gate to open. This is a one-way entrance, exit is at the other end of the parking lot.

This is the same day/time/location as the Roaring Waste/Darkyard Fighter Practice.

All are welcome. Loaner gear for all ages is available.

P.S. I will also have Youth Combat loaner gear at the "Golden Dream - Northwoods 50th Anniversary" event on Saturday, November 12th. See the Midrealm calendar for information on the event and site.

Master Nyilas Kazmer