Hawkboard Site

dspfan

Sep 13, 2011, 2:15:27 AM9/13/11
to hawkboard
I cannot load "www.hawkboard.org". Always when trying that there comes
"default site" with an empty screen. Had anyone more success?
Best regards
dspfan

Frog Twissell

Sep 13, 2011, 5:01:13 AM9/13/11
to hawk...@googlegroups.com
Working fine for me.

Cheers,
Frog

James Hunter

Sep 13, 2011, 5:25:28 AM9/13/11
to hawk...@googlegroups.com

Bill Traynor

Sep 13, 2011, 6:47:02 AM9/13/11
to hawk...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 02:15, dspfan <k...@ingkd.de> wrote:
I cannot load "www.hawkboard.org". Always when trying that there comes
"default site" with an empty screen. Had anyone more success?

Works for me.

Best regards
dspfan

dspfan

Sep 14, 2011, 3:57:12 AM9/14/11
to hawkboard
Dear colleagues,
thanks for your response. Situation here has not changed. Because all
answers came from outside Germany I guess there could be a local
address resolving problem. But most of the technical information can
be accessed via elinux/hawkboard and the hawkboard group is also
accessible.
Best regards
dspfan

Caglar Akyuz

Sep 14, 2011, 6:40:43 PM9/14/11
to hawk...@googlegroups.com, dspfan
On Wednesday, September 14, 2011 10:57:12 AM dspfan wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
> thanks for your response. Situation here has not changed. Because all
> answers came from outside Germany I guess there could be a local
> address resolving problem. But most of the technical information can
> be accessed via elinux/hawkboard and the hawkboard group is also
> accessible.
> Best regards
> dspfan

FYI, I'm on Munich for a trip and I can reach website from here...

Regards,
Caglar

dspfan

Sep 19, 2011, 3:15:56 AM9/19/11
to hawkboard
Thanks Caglar,
this morning hawkboard.org is accessible again.
Best regards
dspfan

Łukasz Zbydniewski

Sep 19, 2011, 2:47:11 PM9/19/11
to hawk...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

It seems hawkboard.org still has some problems, because it is not accessible now from Poland: Bad request (invalid hostname). I hope it is not the end of this story :|

Best regards,
LukasZ