6 Stable Hawkboards from initial production run up for grabs (not LITE, plus Leo & Beagle)

Extra Boards

Oct 18, 2011, 1:00:22 AM10/18/11
to hawkboard
Seriously, grab these working development boards at a drastic
discounts if you're still sitting on the sidelines. I no longer have
a use for them and would love to see others get involved.

Several Original RevA Hawkboard (Not LITE, and from the first
production batch prior to any stability problems reported at
hawkboard.org - Memory Chips say "9HC12/NW139", and the smaller one
says "9UG27/D9KSF"). The C674x floating point processor is a real
floating point gem if you haven't tinkered with it yet:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130588979016
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130588979119
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130588979692
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130588979778
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130588979985

Hawkboard (same as above, just with a broken AudioIn port)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130588980268

A Perfect Condition BeagleBoard Rev C3
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130588986463

LeopardBoard DM365 (leopardboard.org)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130588994988
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130588995148

(Note - The Beagle & Leopard use the same 5V power supply as the Hawk)

Harish Hanumanthappa

Oct 18, 2011, 9:32:29 AM10/18/11
to hawk...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We also have couple of hawk custom boards with isolated RS485's. Which are in partial working conditions. If anybody
is interested to buy them, let me know.

Regards
Harish