Unknown batch of Hawkboard needs fix

Joel Ding

Dec 16, 2016, 2:17:43 AM12/16/16
to hawkboard
Hello,

My professor prepared a Hawkboard in the lab long ago. Not until recently does he want the board got fixed and got up running.

On the board, the front side prints "hawkboard.org" "Rev A" on silk screen. The back side prints "ET3" in ink.

L138 chip inscribes "OMPL138A" "ZCE"; Micron DRAM, "OGHI2 D9LHR".

After reading pages of hardware fixes, I feel uncertain whether this board requires any fix. Far less uncertain do I feel about what to do.
Is shorting FB12, FB13 mentioned on elinux.org/Hawkboard#Common_Issues all I need to do?
Are there many more works to do? Where are those informations? How can I get them?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Joel Ding