Re: [hawkboard.org] Digest for hawkboard@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Bibin Andrews

Sep 11, 2011, 5:58:51 AM9/11/11
to hawk...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

      I wonder why the issue on Hawk Board is still not resolved. I didn't find any updates from Innovate regarding the refund / replacement of Hawk Board. It is better to withdraw Hawk Board from the market rather than making the customers suffer. We expect Innovate to do the needful, pulling back the buggy Hawks from the market rather than making their valuable customers suffer.

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 8:35 AM, <hawk...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/hawkboard/topics

    Deepesh Bhargava <deepesh....@gmail.com> Sep 11 01:13AM +0530 ^

    I did not follow up this thread for months.. I purchased a hawkboard and
    then I realised it was buggy as read from forum threads. Anyone aware of the
    replacements from innovative?

    Shall i just throw it away or it is of some use?

    Cheers
    Deepesh

--
regds,