How about a cheap hawkboard-like system with this chip? C6A816x Integra

robstoddard

Sep 16, 2011, 1:04:50 PM9/16/11
to hawkboard
http://newscenter.ti.com/Blogs/newsroom/archive/2010/10/19/introducing-industry-s-fastest-single-core-floating-point-dsp-new-c6a816x-integra-dsp-arm-174-processors-from-texas-instruments-provide-extreme-integration-and-high-performance-527167.aspx

This is a 1.5 Ghz chip which incorporates a floating point DSP and a
Cortex A8 core with performance up to 1.5Ghz. From the looks of it,
this chip seems to have more or less the same peripherals as the L138
too, however, I haven't looked at it in-depth.

J T Dsouza

Sep 16, 2011, 3:19:25 PM9/16/11
to hawk...@googlegroups.com
$1895 dev board. PCIExpress Gen2, SATA 2.0, dual Gigabit Ethernet and dual DDR2/DDR3 , Video accel.

robstoddard

Sep 20, 2011, 5:25:12 PM9/20/11
to hawkboard
Yea, that's a little pricey at this point. The Pandaboard has about
as much to offer, if not more, yet it's still under $200.