Fall in Line Like a Good Little Lemming

1 view

alohacyberian

May 2, 2004, 6:26:46 AM5/2/04
"You don't have to fall in love. You just have to fall in line."
~ Hillary Rodham Clinton on John Kerry, to a dispirited Democrat donor
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Roger

May 2, 2004, 6:31:26 AM5/2/04
"alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote in message

> "You don't have to fall in love. You just have to fall in line."
> ~ Hillary Rodham Clinton on John Kerry, to a dispirited Democrat donor

Prove it.

nobody

May 2, 2004, 6:46:00 AM5/2/04
In article <264lc.43706$tf2....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com>,
"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote:

You don't know how to google?

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&q=%22you+
don%27t+have+to+fall+in+love%2C+you+just+have+to+fall+in+line%22>

Jake S.

May 2, 2004, 10:09:10 AM5/2/04

You don't know how to judge a reputable cite?

--
Jake Starling
czmisso...@zephyr.net

Scratch

May 2, 2004, 12:02:56 PM5/2/04

"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Here ya go dumb ass

Your own transplanted hip merchant, Tina Brown, issued an all-hands-on-deck
missive in The Washington Post, detailing the freak-out of the liberal media
establishment. The best buck-up message Ms Brown could find were words
borrowed from Hillary Clinton,woman of the people and dutiful wife to Bill
that she is. Ms Clinton reportedly told a top Democratic Party fundraiser
who had been complaining about Kerry's crumminess that "you don't have to
fall in love, you just have to fall in line". That'll put the fire in the
belly come November.

WHAT MAKES Kerry such a bad candidate? Simple, he shares Bill Clinton's need
to have it both ways but has Michael Dukakis's arrogance - and Henry
Kissinger's eloquence - when it comes to explaining himself. His recent
explanatory fog over whether or not he threw away his medals may seem
superficially trivial, but it underscores the inherent contradictions of the
man. He wants credit as a war hero even though he's on the record saying his
Vietnam comrades were war criminals. But when asked to explain the
contradiction he sputters about "the Republican attack machine".

Jake S.

May 2, 2004, 12:22:12 PM5/2/04
Scratch wrote:
> "Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>"alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>"You don't have to fall in love. You just have to fall in line."
>>> ~ Hillary Rodham Clinton on John Kerry, to a dispirited Democrat donor
>>
>>Prove it.
>

> Here ya go dumb ass
>
> Your own transplanted hip merchant, Tina Brown, issued an all-hands-on-deck
> missive in The Washington Post, detailing the freak-out of the liberal media
> establishment. The best buck-up message Ms Brown could find were words
> borrowed from Hillary Clinton,woman of the people and dutiful wife to Bill
> that she is. Ms Clinton reportedly told a top Democratic Party fundraiser
> who had been complaining about Kerry's crumminess that "you don't have to
> fall in love, you just have to fall in line". That'll put the fire in the
> belly come November.

She did? Reported WHERE and by whom - with a link to back your claim? If
I'm going to stoke some "fire in my belly" I want to know where EXACTLY
the coals that fire it are mined.

- SNIP of more anti-Kerry off-topic ranting -

--
Jake Starling
czmisso...@zephyr.net

nobody

May 2, 2004, 5:13:48 PM5/2/04
In article <40950106...@none.none>, "Jake S." <no...@none.none>
wrote:

You're in denial.

Jake S.

May 2, 2004, 5:36:14 PM5/2/04

No. I'm in America. Prove the claim reputably, or run.

--
Jake Starling
czmisso...@zephyr.net

Scratch

May 2, 2004, 8:38:11 PM5/2/04

"Jake S." <no...@none.none> wrote in message

Psssttt...., Little hint. Take your aluminum hat off and tune into the real
world. You sure are in denial in yours

nobody

May 2, 2004, 8:50:26 PM5/2/04
In article <409569CE...@none.none>, "Jake S." <no...@none.none>
wrote:

I did, not my fault you're in denial.

Jake S.

May 2, 2004, 9:05:13 PM5/2/04

You didn't, and it IS your fault. Denial? Not mine, you're the one who's
lying and dodging. Post a reputable cite, or admit defeat.

--
Jake Starling
czmisso...@zephyr.net

Jake S.

May 2, 2004, 9:08:24 PM5/2/04

;-)

You related to "nobody" Chum?
Post a reputable cite or admit being called on a lie - admit defeat -
and dodge and run to "play" another day.

--
Jake Starling
czmisso...@zephyr.net

nobody

May 2, 2004, 9:17:53 PM5/2/04
In article <40959B88...@none.none>, "Jake S." <no...@none.none>
wrote:

> Scratch wrote:

> Post a reputable cite....

He did, try again. BTW, are you actually denying she said it or are you
simply playing debating games?

nobody

May 2, 2004, 9:18:48 PM5/2/04
In article <40959AC9...@none.none>, "Jake S." <no...@none.none>
wrote:

Are you actually denying she said it, or are you just playing debating
games?

Roger

May 2, 2004, 9:30:05 PM5/2/04
"Scratch" <littl...@fewyears.com> wrote in message

Did you write this?

Roger

May 2, 2004, 9:31:15 PM5/2/04
"Scratch" <littl...@fewyears.com> wrote in message

Who WROTE it?

Simple question. You can't answer it.

Made up shit don't count.

Jake S.

May 2, 2004, 9:32:43 PM5/2/04

I'm stating that you haven't provided reputable proof that she said
anything of the kind. Blogs, opinion pieces, and "I heard she
said......" gossip aren't reputable proof.

Do you have any hard evidence - reputable proof - quotes and cites to
prove the quotes that she said anthing of the kind, or do you want to
skulk away now?

--
Jake Starling
czmisso...@zephyr.net

Roger

May 2, 2004, 9:32:04 PM5/2/04
"nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message

Prove she wrote it.

If you can, do so. If you can't, be a fucking man for a change and admit you
were wrong.

Next?

Jake S.

May 2, 2004, 9:34:50 PM5/2/04

Post a reputable cite or admit being called on a lie - admit defeat -

and dodge and run to "play" another day.

> He did, try again. BTW, are you actually denying she said it or are you
> simply playing debating games?

He didn't, and you haven't, are you admitting defeat? Do you understand
what the word "reputable" means?

--
Jake Starling
czmisso...@zephyr.net

Roger

May 2, 2004, 9:45:13 PM5/2/04
"Jake S." <no...@none.none> wrote in message

If he had to wait for proof of his assertions, he'd be restricted to
insults.

Oh, wait...

Roger

May 2, 2004, 9:46:41 PM5/2/04
"Jake S." <no...@none.none> wrote in message

He won't. He never does. He thinks that posting something is proof.

He's not very bright.

> > He did, try again. BTW, are you actually denying she said it or are you
> > simply playing debating games?
>
> He didn't, and you haven't, are you admitting defeat? Do you understand
> what the word "reputable" means?

No, he doesn't.

(Don't be surprised if he starts attacking you in threads he's not even
involved in. He's done it to me a few times before.)

nobody

May 2, 2004, 11:00:55 PM5/2/04
In article <4095A13B...@none.none>, "Jake S." <no...@none.none>
wrote:

Won't answer the question, eh? Are you denying she said it? A simple
yes or no will do

nobody

May 2, 2004, 11:01:28 PM5/2/04
In article <4095A1BA...@none.none>, "Jake S." <no...@none.none>
wrote:

> Post a reputable cite...

Why, are you denying she said it, a simple yes or no will do.

nobody

May 2, 2004, 11:03:11 PM5/2/04
In article <5whlc.43945$ao7....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com>,
"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Why should he, until you actually deny the that she said it? Simple
question, do you deny Hillary said "you don't have to fall in love, you
just have to fall in line". A simple yes or no will do.

nobody

May 2, 2004, 11:04:54 PM5/2/04
In article <Juhlc.43944$Ul7....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com>,
"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote:

How about you stick your neck out and claim HIllary didn't say "you
don't have to fall in love, you just have to fall in line". Are you
willing to do that? Until you do, you're just playing silly debating
games.

nobody

May 2, 2004, 11:06:30 PM5/2/04
In article <Dhhlc.43934$Ci7....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com>,
"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Another simple question, are you denying she said it? A simple yes or
no will do, but If you aren't willing to deny it, why should anyone
bother to "prove" it to you? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Roger

May 2, 2004, 11:45:52 PM5/2/04
"nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message

Something like that.

Nothing to say, but you insult. That's it.

Move along, little boy. At least if you're a little boy, you may grow out of
it.

Roger

May 2, 2004, 11:46:59 PM5/2/04
"nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message

You, moron, not "him." YOU won't provide proof.

There is no proof!

Be a fucking man for a change and admit you're wrong. You should know how to
by now.

Roger

May 2, 2004, 11:48:08 PM5/2/04
"nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message

People who make claims back them up. Or they are proving what they really
are: Liars, cheats, and phonies.

The people who make the assertion prove they are right. That's how it works,
pinhead.

Ricky

May 3, 2004, 4:48:47 AM5/3/04
"alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote in message news:<G14lc.20024$Xj6.3...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
> "You don't have to fall in love. You just have to fall in line."
> ~ Hillary Rodham Clinton on John Kerry, to a dispirited Democrat donor

Considering the workings of our current government and its muzzling of
Colin Powell in addition to its smearing of Paul O'Neill and Richard
Clarke; isn't this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?

I'm beginning to think that cons are as hypocritical as libs are
loopy.

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:02 AM5/3/04
"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote in message
> > "You don't have to fall in love. You just have to fall in line."
> > ~ Hillary Rodham Clinton on John Kerry, to a dispirited Democrat donor
>
> Prove it.

Glad you fell in line, but, that it was predictable. Now if only your
candidates, Kerry and Clinton prevail. I hope you're not a betting man.
Ooops, sorry for the insensitivity, "betting person". ;-) KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect
to CNN news, NBA, the White House, Academy Awards or learn all
about Hawaii, Israel and more: http://keith.martin.home.att.net/

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:03 AM5/3/04

> In article <264lc.43706$tf2....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com>,
> "Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > "alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote in message
> > > "You don't have to fall in love. You just have to fall in line."
> > > ~ Hillary Rodham Clinton on John Kerry, to a dispirited Democrat donor
> >
> > Prove it.
>
> You don't know how to google?

Uh, he doesn't know how to do much of anything other than disagree which
takes zero talent and less intelligence. And that is not only characteristic
of Leftwing Liberals, but is amply illustrated by their success in the polls
since 1992. KM

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:04 AM5/3/04

> nobody wrote:
> > In article <264lc.43706$tf2....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com>,
> > "Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>"alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote in message

> >>Prove it.
> >
> > You don't know how to google?
>
> You don't know how to judge a reputable cite?

But, that wasn't the source of my citation; "nobody" was only giving an
example of a Google search. Little did he realize that once again, Leftwing
Liberals would pounce on the irrelevant while the point flew right over their
heads. But, you are to be congratulated for the graphic illustration. Dang, I
should have misspelled a word so you'd have an important point to pounce on.

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:05 AM5/3/04
> nobody wrote:
> > In article <40950106...@none.none>, "Jake S." <no...@none.none>
wrote:

> >>You don't know how to judge a reputable cite?
> >
> > You're in denial.
>
> No. I'm in America.

I hate to torque a Leftwing Liberal brain all out of kilter or introduce a
deep philosophical consideration of greater difficulty to ponder than a can
of Coca-Cola, but it IS possible to both be in America and be in denial at
the same time. Happens every day. Shocking, huh? If contemplation of the
above causes a headache, please disregard and take whatever action was
necessary to return to the state of deep understanding that prompted the
above remark. KM

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:06 AM5/3/04

> nobody wrote:
> > In article <409569CE...@none.none>, "Jake S." <no...@none.none>
wrote:

> >>No. I'm in America. Prove the claim reputably, or run.
> >
> > I did, not my fault you're in denial.
>
> You didn't, and it IS your fault. Denial? Not mine, you're the one who's
> lying and dodging. Post a reputable cite, or admit defeat.

Facts exist irrespective of anyone's knowledge or acknowledgement of them and
they exist in spite of someone's lack of ability or willingness to support
them or provide citations to them. I rather imagine that little tidbit of
common sense will overload your cerebral circuits and blind you to the fact
that others would have you either do your own homework and draw the requisite
conclusions or continue to believe what you have already chosen to believe
even if it dooms you to everlasting ignorance. In other words, if you don't
want to accept what has been offered, then don't. And if you want a better
citation, then do your own homework. As always, burden of proof lies on the
accuser. KM

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:08 AM5/3/04

> > > I did, not my fault you're in denial.
> >
> > You didn't, and it IS your fault. Denial? Not mine, you're the one who's
> > lying and dodging. Post a reputable cite, or admit defeat.
>
> Are you actually denying she said it, or are you just playing debating
> games?

I think it's called mental masterbation, except there's no mentality present
in this instance. KM

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:09 AM5/3/04

> nobody wrote:
> > Are you actually denying she said it, or are you just playing debating
> > games?
>
> I'm stating that you haven't provided reputable proof that she said
> anything of the kind. Blogs, opinion pieces, and "I heard she
> said......" gossip aren't reputable proof.
>
> Do you have any hard evidence - reputable proof - quotes and cites to
> prove the quotes that she said anthing of the kind, or do you want to
> skulk away now?

Skulk away now? You want "nobody" to leave the conversation so won't have to
admit you can't counter his remarks and you can claim you were "right"
because you ejaculated the last retort? That's hilarious?

Do you have any hard evidence that she didn't say it? Well, no. If you don't
want to believe she said it, then, by all means don't believe it. No need to
keep your panties in such a bunch. I'm the one who posted the original quote
and I didn't get it from the cite that "nobody" Googled. But, since you don't
want to believe Hillary said it, far be it for me to trample on your
fantasies. Go in peace and shield Hillary from herself. KM

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:09 AM5/3/04

> If he had to wait for proof of his assertions, he'd be restricted to
> insults.
>
> Oh, wait...

Yes, wait! That's your province and woebetide anyone who encroaches on it. KM

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:10 AM5/3/04

> "nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
> >
> > How about you stick your neck out and claim HIllary didn't say "you
> > don't have to fall in love, you just have to fall in line". Are you
> > willing to do that? Until you do, you're just playing silly debating
> > games.
>
> Something like that.

Too bad you don't know for sure. But, what else is new? KM

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:11 AM5/3/04

> > I'm stating that you haven't provided reputable proof that she said
> > anything of the kind.
>
> Won't answer the question, eh? Are you denying she said it? A simple
> yes or no will do

Comon now, "nobody" it isn't fair to ask good little lemmings to step out of
line or answer for why they insist on staying in the line that will take them
off the cliff. And of course, you needn't provide proof since you didn't make
the claim in the first place. *Doh!* KM

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:13 AM5/3/04
"Scratch" <littl...@fewyears.com> wrote in message

> Psssttt...., Little hint. Take your aluminum hat off and tune into the real
> world. You sure are in denial in yours

Hey, such insulting repartee! It's not aluminum it's tinfoil! Credit where
credit is due! KM

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:14 AM5/3/04

> "nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
> > He did, try again. BTW, are you actually denying she said it or are you
> > simply playing debating games?
>
> Prove she wrote it.

Prove she didn't. Then when you offer such "proof" it'll be hilarious for the
rest of us to disprove your assertion! Comon, be a sport. Let us show that
when you have one foot in your mouth you don't have a leg to stand on. KM

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:15 AM5/3/04

> Post a reputable cite or admit being called on a lie - admit defeat -
> and dodge and run to "play" another day.

There's no such thing as a "reputable cite" to a Leftwing Liberal. They can
always fall back on Article #23 of the Leftwing Liberal handbook. KM

#23 No matter how credible a source may be - always do your Leftwing Liberal
duty and rabidly claim it's been debunked and discredited and call anyone who
believes it "mean spirited", crazy, a Nazi or any other of the monikers from
the Leftwing Liberal grab bag of infantile epithets and sarcastic sobriquets
even if you invented your "data" out of thin air or found it on the webpage
of some leftwing liberal lemming on the lunatic fringe.
~ The Official Leftwing Liberal Handbook
~ http://alohahawaii.home.att.net/leftwing.html

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:16 AM5/3/04

> (Don't be surprised if he starts attacking you in threads he's not even
> involved in. He's done it to me a few times before.)

Gee, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Have you filed a grievance of
your plight with the Department of Leftwing Liberal Victimhood? KM

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:17 AM5/3/04

> "nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Why should he, until you actually deny the that she said it? Simple
> > question, do you deny Hillary said "you don't have to fall in love, you
> > just have to fall in line". A simple yes or no will do.
>
> You, moron, not "him." YOU won't provide proof.

I guess "a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer" is far too complex and demanding a
request for a Leftwing Liberal. As though it weren't already obvious. KM

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:18 AM5/3/04

> "nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
> > Another simple question, are you denying she said it? A simple yes or
> > no will do, but If you aren't willing to deny it, why should anyone
> > bother to "prove" it to you? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>
> People who make claims back them up. Or they are proving what they really

Well, then, just provide proof that she didn't say it and put an end to it.
Pretty simple, huh. KM

alohacyberian

May 3, 2004, 5:19:19 AM5/3/04

> "Scratch" <littl...@fewyears.com> wrote in message
> >
> > WHAT MAKES Kerry such a bad candidate? Simple, he shares Bill Clinton's
> need
> > to have it both ways but has Michael Dukakis's arrogance - and Henry
> > Kissinger's eloquence - when it comes to explaining himself. His recent
> > explanatory fog over whether or not he threw away his medals may seem
> > superficially trivial, but it underscores the inherent contradictions of
> the
> > man. He wants credit as a war hero even though he's on the record saying
> his
> > Vietnam comrades were war criminals. But when asked to explain the
> > contradiction he sputters about "the Republican attack machine".
>
> Did you write this?

No. It is written on the wind. Which, of course, is part of a vast rightwing
conspiracy. KM

Joe S.

May 3, 2004, 5:21:47 AM5/3/04
And you are telling us that the Republiars do not enforce party discipline?
Let a Republican member of Congress wander off the plantation and see how
quickly his funding from the national party is cut off.

--
----
Joe S.

"nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message

> In article <40959B88...@none.none>, "Jake S." <no...@none.none>
> wrote:

> > Scratch wrote:
> > > "Jake S." <no...@none.none> wrote in message

> > > all-hands-on-deck

> > > media

> > > Bill

> > > fundraiser

> > > the

If
EXACTLY

> > > Psssttt...., Little hint. Take your aluminum hat off and tune into the
real
> > > world. You sure are in denial in yours
> > >

> > ;-)
> >
> > You related to "nobody" Chum?
> > Post a reputable cite....

Roger

May 3, 2004, 8:04:05 AM5/3/04

> "Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > How about you stick your neck out and claim HIllary didn't say "you
> > > don't have to fall in love, you just have to fall in line". Are you
> > > willing to do that? Until you do, you're just playing silly debating
> > > games.
> >
> > Something like that.
> >

> Too bad you don't know for sure. But, what else is new? KM

Don't get understatement, do you?

Shocking.

Roger

May 3, 2004, 8:05:27 AM5/3/04

> "Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
> > > He did, try again. BTW, are you actually denying she said it or are
you
> > > simply playing debating games?
> >
> > Prove she wrote it.
> >

> Prove she didn't. Then when you offer such "proof" it'll be hilarious for
the
> rest of us to disprove your assertion! Comon, be a sport. Let us show that
> when you have one foot in your mouth you don't have a leg to stand on. KM

You really are the fucking moron, aren't you.

It is impossible to prove a negative.

Basic logic.

The ancient Greeks knew this. You don't. How stupid does that make you?

Roger

May 3, 2004, 8:06:37 AM5/3/04

> "Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
> > > Another simple question, are you denying she said it? A simple yes or
> > > no will do, but If you aren't willing to deny it, why should anyone
> > > bother to "prove" it to you? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
> >
> > People who make claims back them up. Or they are proving what they
really

> Well, then, just provide proof that she didn't say it and put an end to
it.
> Pretty simple, huh. KM

No, impossible.

Learn some basic logic. I mean REALLY basic logic.

Your lack of it shows. Makes you look like a fool is what it does.

Roger

May 3, 2004, 8:07:52 AM5/3/04

> "Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote in message
> > > "You don't have to fall in love. You just have to fall in line."
> > > ~ Hillary Rodham Clinton on John Kerry, to a dispirited Democrat
donor

> > Prove it.
> >

> Glad you fell in line, but, that it was predictable. Now if only your
> candidates, Kerry and Clinton prevail. I hope you're not a betting man.
> Ooops, sorry for the insensitivity, "betting person". ;-) KM

Changing the subject?

Can't answer the question?

Prove it.

Simple. Should be. Unless you like to make claims you can't back up.

Which we all know, you do.

Scratch

May 3, 2004, 9:57:11 AM5/3/04

"alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote in message

Only thing lefties are very good at is pessimisms, negativity and name
calling. No solutions nor do their leaders. Basically all I have heard from
their socialist leader kerry is I want to be president. No solutions Same
thing in this NG :)

Scratch

May 3, 2004, 10:04:14 AM5/3/04

"alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote in message

Hee, hee...., that was to good. Still laughing :)

Scratch

May 3, 2004, 10:07:27 AM5/3/04
Yeah, sad thing not to support socialists/commies huh?

"Joe S." <non...@nosuchplace.net> wrote in message

Mitchell Holman

May 3, 2004, 10:48:45 AM5/3/04
"alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote in

> "Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> "nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
>> > He did, try again. BTW, are you actually denying she said it or are
>> > you simply playing debating games?
>>
>> Prove she wrote it.
>>

> Prove she didn't.

The demand to prove a negative - always
the hallmark of a failed argument. Something
Keith is good at.............

Mitchell Holman

"The worst of the Hussein atrocities occurred
under the *gulp* Clinton Administration."
Keith Martin, 4/28/04. He has since been unable
to even name said Saddam atrocities, much less
prove them.

T.Carr

May 3, 2004, 11:50:58 AM5/3/04
"Joe S." <non...@nosuchplace.net> wrote in message news:<c753l...@news3.newsguy.com>...
> And you are telling us that the Republiars do not enforce party discipline?
> Let a Republican member of Congress wander off the plantation and see how
> quickly his funding from the national party is cut off.

Does the name Zell Miller ring a bell to you? You ran him right out of your party

T.Carr

nobody

May 3, 2004, 2:44:52 PM5/3/04
In article <Yhjlc.43986$N8.3...@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com>,
"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message

> > In article <Dhhlc.43934$Ci7....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com>,

> > "Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > "Scratch" <littl...@fewyears.com> wrote in message

> > > Who WROTE it?
> > >
> > > Simple question.

> > Another simple question, are you denying she said it? A simple yes or
> > no will do, but If you aren't willing to deny it, why should anyone
> > bother to "prove" it to you? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>
> People who make claims back them up. Or they are proving what they really

> are: Liars, cheats, and phonies.
>
> The people who make the assertion prove they are right. That's how it works,
> pinhead.

I already did, and the fact that you won't deny that the statemend
really did come from Hillary shows that you know it's true, but keep
trying.

nobody

May 3, 2004, 2:47:51 PM5/3/04
In article <j8olc.25899$Xj6.4...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
"alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote:

> "nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > I'm stating that you haven't provided reputable proof that she said
> > > anything of the kind.
> >
> > Won't answer the question, eh? Are you denying she said it? A simple
> > yes or no will do
> >
> Comon now, "nobody" it isn't fair to ask good little lemmings to step out of
> line or answer for why they insist on staying in the line that will take them
> off the cliff. And of course, you needn't provide proof since you didn't make
> the claim in the first place. *Doh!* KM

Given the quality of "proof" the looney left uses to conclude that
President Bush was AWOL, they're not in any position to quibble about
the cites I provided.

nobody

May 3, 2004, 2:48:41 PM5/3/04
In article <Qfjlc.43984$m8.2...@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com>,
"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "nobody" <nob...@nospam.nohow.noway.com> wrote in message

> > In article <Juhlc.43944$Ul7....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com>,

> > "Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > "Jake S." <no...@none.none> wrote in message

> <no...@none.none>

> line."
> Democrat
> > > donor

> > > you+

> who's

> debating

> > > If he had to wait for proof of his assertions, he'd be restricted to
> > > insults.
> >

> > How about you stick your neck out and claim HIllary didn't say "you
> > don't have to fall in love, you just have to fall in line". Are you
> > willing to do that? Until you do, you're just playing silly debating
> > games.
>
> Something like that.

Acknowledgement that you're just playing silly debating games noted.

Thomas

May 3, 2004, 2:30:41 PM5/3/04
On Sun, 2 May 2004 09:02:56 -0700, "Scratch"
<littl...@fewyears.com> wrote:

>"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> "alohacyberian" <alohac...@att.net> wrote in message
>> > "You don't have to fall in love. You just have to fall in line."
>> > ~ Hillary Rodham Clinton on John Kerry, to a dispirited Democrat donor
>>
>> Prove it.
>

>Here ya go dumb ass
>
>Your own transplanted hip merchant, Tina Brown, issued an all-hands-on-deck
>missive in The Washington Post, detailing the freak-out of the liberal media
>establishment. The best buck-up message Ms Brown could find were words
>borrowed from Hillary Clinton,woman of the people and dutiful wife to Bill
>that she is. Ms Clinton reportedly told a top Democratic Party fundraiser

>who had been complaining about Kerry's crumminess that "you don't have to

>fall in love, you just have to fall in line". That'll put the fire in the
>belly come November.
>

>WHAT MAKES Kerry such a bad candidate? Simple, he shares Bill Clinton's need
>to have it both ways but has Michael Dukakis's arrogance - and Henry
>Kissinger's eloquence - when it comes to explaining himself. His recent
>explanatory fog over whether or not he threw away his medals may seem
>superficially trivial, but it underscores the inherent contradictions of the
>man. He wants credit as a war hero even though he's on the record saying his
>Vietnam comrades were war criminals. But when asked to explain the
>contradiction he sputters about "the Republican attack machine".

Superb post !! The last paragraph right above is outstanding. A
definite keeper and nails Kerry right on the bullseye !!

Good work. Mahalo.

Aloha

Come join us at the hawaii.politcs home page:
http://www.hawaii-politics.com
Where you will find the group FAQ
And other fun stuff brought to you free
and without commercial interuption by the
hawaii.politics Board of Directors.

"You can get a lot further with a smile and a gun
than you can with just a smile alone."
- Alfonse Capone

nobody

May 3, 2004, 2:50:52 PM5/3/04