Susie Ronzana - our new admin assistant!

Brian Brooks

May 10, 2017, 3:50:02 PM5/10/17
to Haven Community Church, Susie Ronzana, Diane Kieffer

Hello my brothers and sisters!  As you are aware, Diane will be retiring from her position as Administrative Assistant on May 19.  She & her husband Dave will be moving to Delaware, but plan to continue to make Haven their church home.

We have been praying for a replacement for Diane, and the Lord has blessed us with Susie Ronzana who officially began today!  Susie comes to Haven well qualified with extensive experience, but more than that, she has a genuine love for God and for His church.  We are so excited to have her on board!

Please join me in welcoming Susie to the Haven staff.  Susie’s new email address is sron...@havencommunitychurch.org.

Blessings,

Pastor Brian

Pastor Brian Brooks

20350 Northwest Parkway

Marysville, OH 43040

(937) 471-5859

www.havencommunitychurch.org

Correspondence to and from Haven Community Church may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying distributions, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.