Breakfast gathering in the morning!

Brian Brooks

Feb 23, 2019, 6:03:18 PM2/23/19
to Haven Community Church

Hey my brothers & sisters!  Just a quick reminder that we’re on for our monthly breakfast shindig tomorrow morning before the worship celebration!  Bring a breakfast dish to share & let’s just enjoy each other’s company!

See you in the morning!

Blessings,

Pastor B

Pastor Brian Brooks

id:image001.png@01D2531B.85321500

20350 Northwest Parkway

Marysville, OH 43040

(937) 471-5859

www.havencommunitychurch.org

Correspondence to and from Haven Community Church may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying distributions, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.