Pray for First Baptist of Sutherland Springs

Brian Brooks

Nov 7, 2017, 6:42:48 AM11/7/17
to Haven Community Church

My dear brothers and sisters.  My heart breaks as once more we face a senseless mass shooting, this time in a church in the small town of Sutherland Springs in Texas, where a deranged and evil man, Patrick Kelley, killed 26 and wounded 20.  Ten of those twenty remain in critical condition as of yesterday.

Please continue to pray for Pastor Frank and Sherri Pomeroy, who lost their 14-year old daughter in the shooting.  Pray that the Lord would bring healing especially to those who are still in critical condition.  Pray for the church community as they grieve the loss of so many family members, including many children.  Pray for the small community that they would lean on our Lord during this very tragic time.  Pray that the Lord would draw many to Himself as He comforts those who are hurting.

Come Lord Jesus.

Maranatha,

Pastor Brian

Pastor Brian Brooks

20350 Northwest Parkway

Marysville, OH 43040

(937) 471-5859

www.havencommunitychurch.org

Correspondence to and from Haven Community Church may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying distributions, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.