Help for Jonathan & Abby Schouwstra

Brian Brooks

Apr 25, 2019, 4:38:09 PM4/25/19
to Haven Community Church

Hello Haven family.  As most of you know, Abby Wight, my assistant, gave birth at 30 weeks to a precious baby girl, Mercy Jo, last Sunday.  Mercy Jo entered this world at a whopping 1 lb 13 oz!

Mercy Jo is at the OSU NICU and will be there for a while, and they are of course dealing with significant expenses.  I want to personally thank so many of you who have reached out to them, and blessed them in so many ways.  I’m writing to you my Haven family to share with you some further opportunities to love on Jonathan & Abby.

First, a GoFundMe page has been established for them here.  If you’d like to donate that way, just click on the link.

Also, this coming Sunday we will have a basket available for gift cards and cash or checks for the Schouwstras.  Please note that if you are writing a check it must be made out directly to them (make checks to “Abigail Wight”), not to Haven.  Sherri Hauer will be communicating with Life Group leaders to suggest other ways that we can serve this young family in the weeks to come.

Thank you Haven for being such a generous church Haven!  I love each of you so much!

Blessed to be a blessing,

Pastor Brian

Pastor Brian Brooks

id:image001.png@01D2531B.85321500

20350 Northwest Parkway

Marysville, OH 43040

(937) 471-5859

www.havencommunitychurch.org

Correspondence to and from Haven Community Church may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying distributions, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.