Funeral service for Nina Wood

Brian Brooks

Jul 16, 2019, 10:37:09 AM7/16/19
to Haven Community Church

Please see the note below from Sherri Hauer:

Greetings Haven Family!

We have an opportunity to bless the Wood family this week.  This family has experienced so much loss and trial.  Jeff lost his mom on Saturday night.  You may remember her sweet face, as she has been attending Haven when she was able.

We are coming alongside the Vineyard of Marysville and Trinity Chapel to provide a meal following the funeral on Wednesday.

Here is what we will need from Haven to round out the meal:

2 cases of bottled water

4 gallons of punch/tea

5 sides/salads each serving 10-12 people

2 people to help with set up, serving the meal and clean up

Plasticware, plates, cups and napkins will be provided by the church.

If you can provide any of the above PLEASE RSVP TO  bob...@fussichen.com

Please have items at the church (Haven) by 11:30 on Wednesday.  Please put all food in disposable containers.

Thank you once again Friends for giving so freely to those who hurt and are in need.  I know myself that there aren’t words to express how much this small act of kindness means in the midst of so much pain.

In His Service,

Sherri Hauer

Pastor Brian Brooks

id:image001.png@01D2531B.85321500

20350 Northwest Parkway

Marysville, OH 43040

(937) 471-5859

www.havencommunitychurch.org

Correspondence to and from Haven Community Church may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying distributions, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.