FW: URGENT REMINDER: Call to PRAYER & FASTING!

Brian Brooks

Mar 16, 2018, 10:42:38 AM3/16/18
to Haven Community Church

Please see the very important email below from our partner ministry New Path Pregnancy Resource Centers.

The Marysville office of NPPRC will be open Monday, March 19th from 4-7 pm for prayer (come and go - even five minutes is wonderful). All three New Path offices (addresses below) will be open on Tuesday, March 20th from 9 am - 2 pm for prayer.

If you are not able to make any of these times, please be a part of the online prayer vigil (see the link below).

In Christ,

Pastor Brian

Pastor Brian Brooks

id:image001.png@01D2531B.85321500

20350 Northwest Parkway

Marysville, OH 43040

(937) 471-5859

www.havencommunitychurch.org

Correspondence to and from Haven Community Church may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying distributions, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.

From: New Path Pregnancy Resource Centers <ca...@newpathprc.ccsend.com> on behalf of Cara Miller <cmi...@newpathprc.com>
Date: Friday, March 16, 2018 at 7:51 AM
To: Haven Community Church <pasto...@havencommunitychurch.org>
Subject: URGENT REMINDER: Call to PRAYER & FASTING!

http://files.constantcontact.com/49ac21ab401/6ff3c36c-1d7e-4492-8a9e-1b39630a6356.jpg

pray_lettering.jpg

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

A Call to Prayer :

Supreme Court case

NIFLA vs Becerra

March 20th

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/PT12770/FeatureAccent.png

"Hezekiah received the letter from the hand of the messengers and read it; and Hezekiah went up to the house of the Lord and spread it before the Lord. And Hezekiah prayed before the Lord and said: “O Lord, the God of Israel, enthroned above the cherubim, you are the God, you alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; you have made heaven and earth. Incline your ear, O Lord, and hear; open your eyes, O Lord, and see; and hear the words of Sennacherib, which he has sent to mock the living God. Truly, O Lord, the kings of Assyria have laid waste the nations and their lands and have cast their gods into the fire, for they were not gods, but the work of men's hands, wood and stone. Therefore they were destroyed. So now, O Lord our God, save us, please, from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that you, O Lord, are God alone.” 2 Kings 19:14-19

Dear Friends,

The case of NIFLA v Becerra will be heard at the Supreme Court next Tuesday, March 20, 2018. Here is a summary of the case:

California’s Reproductive FACT Act, AB 775, forces pro-life pregnancy care centers to provide free advertising for the abortion industry. The law requires licensed medical centers that offer free, pro-life help to pregnant women to post a disclosure saying that California provides free or low-cost abortion and contraception services. The disclosure must also include a phone number for a county office that refers women to Planned Parenthood and other abortionists. The law also forces unlicensed pregnancy centers to add large disclosures about their non-medical status in all advertisements, even if they provide no medical services.

This is very clearly a Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech case. Illinois and Hawaii have similar laws in place and are waiting for the Supreme Court's decision on this case to move forward with their unjust laws.

Dear ones, let me be clear. The abortion activists are seeking to establish a PRECEDENT in California that would have nationwide ramifications for all Pregnancy Resource Centers. If this unjust law is upheld, the centers in California, Hawaii and Illinois will either be forced to pay fines, face possible imprisonment or have to close their ministries. One thing is sure, we will not aid the abortion industry in destroying precious Image Bearers (mothers or babies).

Our Marysville office will be open on Monday, March 19th from 4-7 pm for prayer (come and go - even five minutes is wonderful). All three New Path offices (addresses below) will be open on Tuesday, March 20th from 9 am - 2 pm for prayer. If you are able, we would invite you to fast with us.

For those who cannot come to one of the centers to pray, we have created an online prayer vigil and you can sign up by clicking on the button at the top or bottom of this email.

The LORD was merciful in Hezekiah's day and the LORD turned Sennacherib's army against themselves and 185,00 of the enemy fell before the LORD.

We are asking the LORD to cause even our enemies to be at peace with us, to lay down their "arms" and turn and repent and join us in defending women and children.

We are praying for Spiritual Awakening! We are praying for the LORD to do a work in our days! We are praying that history will tell this story: "There was such a mighty work of God in their generation that they turned to the LORD with all of their hearts and the unborn children were spared from death!"

May the KING of Heaven and Earth hear our cry and answer from His holy hill!

Kathleen Shanks

Bellefontaine

709 North Main Street

Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311

Marysville

805 West 6th Street

Marysville, Ohio 43040

Richwood

23 North Franklin Street

Richwood, Ohio 43344

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

FacebookTwitterInstagram

New Path Pregnancy Resource Centers | 805 West Sixth Street, Marysville, OH 43040