FW: Hope Center Blood Drive! THURSDAY!

Brian Brooks

Aug 21, 2018, 5:04:30 PM8/21/18
to Brian Brooks

Please see below.  A great opportunity to give blood.

Blessings,

Pastor Brian

Pastor Brian Brooks

id:image001.png@01D2531B.85321500

20350 Northwest Parkway

Marysville, OH 43040

(937) 471-5859

www.havencommunitychurch.org

Correspondence to and from Haven Community Church may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying distributions, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.

From: American Red Cross <donot...@usa.redcross.org>
Date: Monday, August 20, 2018 at 8:16 AM
Subject: Hope Center Blood Drive! THURSDAY!

Red Cross Logo

Hello all,

Hope Center and the American Red Cross are hosting an upcoming blood drive.

Please join our lifesaving mission and schedule an appointment today!

Drive Details:
Site: hopecenter
Address: 212 Chestnut Street, Marysville, OH, 43040
Room Name: Cafe Esperaza
Date: Thr Aug 23, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00: PM
Coordinator Name: Kelly Beck
Coordinator Phone Number: 4193408850
Click here to make an appointment

This Thursday is the Hope Center Blood Drive, please consider taking some time to donate. We are still in an Emergency Appeal. Blood donations have continued to be low. Blood is going out faster than it is coming in. Your donation can truly make a difference in someone's life. No one ever wants to experience being told that there is no blood available for their love one. Blood cannot be made, it has to come from generous donors like you. Thank you!

The need for blood is constant and only volunteer donors can fulfill that need for patients in our community. Nationwide, someone needs a unit of blood every 2 to 3 seconds and most of us will need blood in our lifetime.

Thank you for supporting the American Red Cross blood program!

Download the Red Cross Blood Donor App on the App Store, Google Play or text BLOODAPP to 90999. Schedule appointments, get rewards and invite friends to join you on a lifesaving team.

American Red Cross Blood Services - 431 18th St. NW, Washington, DC, 20006
Click here to unsubscribe from further mailings from American Red Cross Blood Services.