FW: Hauer Meals

Brian Brooks

May 21, 2019, 4:33:25 PM5/21/19
to Haven Community Church, Jason & Anna Shriver

Hey my brothers & sisters.  I’m forwarding the email below from Anna Shriver sent to those who have signed up to help with Mercy Meals to the larger Haven family.  Thanks so much for coordinating Anna!

Whoever can help out, please contact Anna to let her know.

Thanks & blessings,

Pastor Brian

Pastor Brian Brooks

id:image001.png@01D2531B.85321500

20350 Northwest Parkway

Marysville, OH 43040

(937) 471-5859

www.havencommunitychurch.org

Correspondence to and from Haven Community Church may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying distributions, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.

From: <haven-me...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Jason & Anna Shriver <annash...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 4:11 PM
To: <haven-me...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Hauer Meals

Hi Haven family!

As most of you have probably heard, the Hauer family lost their dear son. Sherri reached out to me today and asked if it would be possible to have lunch and dinner tomorrow provided, as she has family over, and already so much on her plate. Is anyone able to help take care of our family in this time?

The meals would be for about 12 people, several of whom have gluten intolerances.

If this is something you can do, please respond to this email, or text me (614)707-8149

Thank you so much! I love that I can send an email like this to our Church and KNOW that God will use us to supply this need.

, Anna