Diane's retirement, filling the bookkeeper & admin asst. positions

1 view

Brian Brooks

Apr 26, 2017, 5:53:08 PM4/26/17
to Haven Community Church, Diane Kieffer

As most of you are aware, Diane will be retiring next month on May 20.  She has served well & though I will miss her tremendously, I am confident that God will continue to use her for His glory in her next season of life.

I wanted to let you know that Christine Fernandez has accepted the role of bookkeeper for our church.  She has already begun serving alongside Diane and I am so thankful to the Lord for her.  We will be praying over her in the worship celebration this Sunday.

We are still in need of someone who can take on the role of administrative assistant, and my strong preference is that that person is someone already a part of Haven & committed to our ministry.  This would be a part-time position with a minimum of 20 hours per week.  Let me know if you have any specific questions regarding this position.

If you would be willing to explore the possibility of becoming the next admin assistant, please send a resume to me and to Diane (address above) by next Friday, May 5.

Blessed to be a blessing,

Pastor Brian

Pastor Brian Brooks

20350 Northwest Parkway

Marysville, OH 43040

(937) 471-5859

www.havencommunitychurch.org

Correspondence to and from Haven Community Church may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying distributions, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.