Bless the Hauer Family

1 view

abbywight

May 18, 2019, 12:19:17 PM5/18/19
to Haven Community Church

Hello Haven Family,

As you may or may not know, the Hauer family lost their loved one; Benjamin Hauer yesterday. This devastating and sad news gives our church body the opportunity to bless this sweet family with loving care

Some of the family members have dietary restrictions, so the best way we can help their immediate needs, is to collect a cash donation and/or gift cards to grocery stores or fast food restaurants. There will be a basket for cards, money and gift cards at church tomorrow. Please give as the Lord leads you. Your thoughtfulness is truly appreciated.

The Hauer family also covets your prayers for peace, strength and comfort as they grieve. We want them to feel the prayers of their people, hour by hour. Thank you Haven!

If there are any other opportunities to bless the Hauer family's needs going forward, we will let you know. Thank you in advance for coming alongside their family to be the hands and feet of Jesus. May God truly bless you and your efforts!

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted". Matthew 5:4
Let US, Haven, be the body of Christ that comforts the Hauer's.

Blessed to be a blessing,
Emily Mathys and Bobbie Fussichen
Emily's cell: 937-209-9268