Re: Family Life Weekend to Remember - 1/2 price through September 18 - discount code

Brian Brooks

Sep 15, 2017, 7:39:36 AM9/15/17
to Haven Community Church, Shane Bailey

Good morning Haven family!  As a follow up to yesterday’s email regarding the Family Life Weekend to Remember, if you are planning to register by September 18 & get the ½ price discount, use the group name “Stronghomes”.  You can register online here.

Blessings,

Pastor Brian

Pastor Brian Brooks

20350 Northwest Parkway

Marysville, OH 43040

(937) 471-5859

www.havencommunitychurch.org

Correspondence to and from Haven Community Church may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying distributions, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.

From: Brian Brooks <bbrooks...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 3:49 PM
To: Haven Community Church <pasto...@havencommunitychurch.org>
Cc: Shane Bailey <sba...@havencommunitychurch.org>
Subject: Family Life Weekend to Remember - 1/2 price through September 18

Hey Haven family.  Pastor Shane & I would like to make you aware of a great resource coming to the Columbus area next month called Weekend to Remember, by Family Life Ministry.  Maria & I have been through the Weekend to Remember perhaps 6 or 7 times, and I can tell you that it is a WONDERFUL experience.  If you are married or engaged, please consider attending this weekend.

The Weekend to Remember will be held at the Marriott in Dublin, October 20-22 (see the attached brochure), and through September 18 they are offering ½ price for the event.  If you have any questions for either Pastor Shane or myself, please let us know.

Blessed to be a blessing,