Selected spams from "The Ungentle Stepmother"

John Cowan

Aug 31, 2013, 9:50:10 AM8/31/13
to hat...@googlegroups.com
I was writing this comment just as His Hatness despammed and closed
off the message:

"She was just a sweet lil female and i just convey to every person she
by best friend as a result of we just experienced this bond in between
each individual other" explained nurse Frances Gallow.

That's an explanation?!

"Let's facial area it, we have been struggling with a relegation struggle
because the 1st kick of the ball and it's been a tricky period."

Thesauri Gone Wild.

"I feel they breed them really stunning down below."

Indeed they must, if by "down below" we mean "the nethermost pits of Hell".

--
There is no real going back. Though I John Cowan
may come to the Shire, it will not seem co...@ccil.org