What more can be done?

Norushin Fred

May 6, 2010, 2:49:15 PM5/6/10
to Hating Daylight Saving Time Switch
In the past with regard to this group I have started it, invited some
to it, got together pieces of information demonstrating well the
undesirability of maintaining the yearly switch back and forth to and
from DST, and I got around eventually with getting a website for it,
with notice in this group that membership could be made with that site
even with those already here, and in thinking how else this group
could be helped for its purposes, I suggested we could submit, in
group messages, our general locations, that group events could be
planned, for some of us at a time. I still think that last item is a
good idea. But I think my ability is limited. I would say another
member communicating to me, through the group or privately through my
email, could probably be a help to this group and its growth by being
made co-manager. I really believe more ideas to help the group would
come about that way. When a great amount of growth happens, we will
be in a position to effect changes as we want to the use of switching
clocks everywhere for the sake of DST.

Norushin Fred

May 13, 2010, 6:00:34 PM5/13/10
to Hating Daylight Saving Time Switch
Some of you, such as Chandu or IcyPolls, have sent in communication in
the past, and El Otro posted at the website for this group. I am
wanting any of you who can be active here to take a role, even by
being co-moderator here.