Help make change

Graham P

Dec 11, 2010, 6:50:36 PM12/11/10
to Hating Daylight Saving Time Switch
We need to unite in numbers, ALL who would put an end to switching the time on all our clocks.  Help in getting numbers up in our group,  I do not see another group likely to do it.

Graham P

Jan 11, 2011, 9:03:38 PM1/11/11
to Hating Daylight Saving Time Switch
The best time to have an event that this group could prepare for would be shortly before the next switch to Daylight Saving Time, early in the coming March, at a time when it would be more on people's minds generally.  We could do something that might attract attention or be findable to many who would be looking for a group that might take action about it.  That we will do, but we will need the numbers for that, and I know they are out there.   I will take any ideas.