More about making meetings

Norushin Fred

Jun 17, 2010, 3:19:29 PM6/17/10
to Hating Daylight Saving Time Switch
Independence Day is coming up, and if there were time, but I have
thought of this rather late, it could be used with the theme our
American national holiday being about making our political choices for
ourselves. I have spoken before on the influence of myth on our way
of thinking. Myth is much more widespread than just being among those
more primitive. There are all sorts of things believed in without any
proof or evidence for them. Myths fulfill a role in affirming the
status quo for a society. This is the way it is with believing in the
necessity of alternating with ST and DST. We need a way of affirming
American culture while not leaving people satisfied with the status
quo, and have information readily understood, that as for all the
generations who managed fine before switching to DST was
institutionalized in the middle of the 20th century for every year, so
we would be better off dropping it again for the future.