From Jeff Edelman...

Alan Fine

Jun 26, 2018, 10:42:23 PM6/26/18
to Hastings-on-Hudson Alumni
RIP
My father, Paul Edelman, died peacefully today at 92.

My father had a great, happy, long life. No funeral or shiva, but please feel free to join us Thursday 6/28 from 6-9pm at Maud's Tavern in Hastings (across from the Hastings train station) to celebrate Paul's life.

Jebwilk

Jun 26, 2018, 11:06:25 PM6/26/18
to hastings-on-...@googlegroups.com
So sorry to hear this, Jeff and Pete.

Sent from my iPhone

John M

Jun 27, 2018, 7:15:05 AM6/27/18
to hastings-on-...@googlegroups.com
So sorry For your loss Jeff. You dad raised a great guy who has always been thoughtful to others especially Dan Quinn.

Sent from my iPhone

Nancy Schwartz

Jun 27, 2018, 7:58:38 AM6/27/18
to hastings-on-...@googlegroups.com
Jeff and Peter,
Sending my condolences. I knew your dad a long time ago and my parents were always so fond of him.
With deepest sympathy,
Nancy Zelman Schwartz

Sent from my iPhone
Have a wonderful day!
Nancy Schwartz
631 433-5988

Mark Lesly

Jun 27, 2018, 9:58:58 AM6/27/18
to hastings-on-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jeff and Peter,

As I'm sure you realize, Hastings loves your family and we all send our best wishes to you in this difficult time.

ml

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 7:53 AM, 'Nancy Schwartz' via Hastings-on-Hudson Alumni <hastings-on-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jeff and Peter,
Sending my condolences. I knew your dad a long time ago and my parents were always so fond of him.
With deepest sympathy,
Nancy Zelman Schwartz

Sent from my iPhone
Have a wonderful day!
Nancy Schwartz
631 433-5988

> On Jun 26, 2018, at 10:42 PM, Alan Fine <alan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> RIP
> My father, Paul Edelman, died peacefully today at 92.
>
> My father had a great, happy, long life. No funeral or shiva, but please feel free to join us Thursday 6/28 from 6-9pm at Maud's Tavern in Hastings (across from the Hastings train station) to celebrate Paul's life.

Lorrie Karam

Jun 27, 2018, 11:10:23 AM6/27/18
to hastings-on-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Peter & Jeff;
My thoughts are with you and your family.  Your father was a wonderful, kind person.  He will be missed.

Lorrie Bass Karam

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 7:53 AM, 'Nancy Schwartz' via Hastings-on-Hudson Alumni <hastings-on-hudson-alumni@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jeff and Peter,
Sending my condolences. I knew your dad a long time ago and my parents were always so fond of him.
With deepest sympathy,
Nancy Zelman Schwartz

Sent from my iPhone
Have a wonderful day!
Nancy Schwartz
631 433-5988

> On Jun 26, 2018, at 10:42 PM, Alan Fine <alan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> RIP
> My father, Paul Edelman, died peacefully today at 92.
>
> My father had a great, happy, long life. No funeral or shiva, but please feel free to join us Thursday 6/28 from 6-9pm at Maud's Tavern in Hastings (across from the Hastings train station) to celebrate Paul's life.

Jill Pearson

Jun 27, 2018, 1:20:57 PM6/27/18
to hastings-on-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jeff,

My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your dad. How wonderful it is that you had him with you so many years! So many memories to call on when sadness overcomes you. God bless.

Love, Jill Pearson

Bob Rittner

Jun 27, 2018, 4:54:12 PM6/27/18
to hastings-on-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Peter and Jeff,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Condolences to you and your families.

Bob Rittner