Haste development blog

Anton Ekblad

Jan 16, 2016, 7:22:02 PM1/16/16
to haste-compiler
Hi all,
since general information about Haste is not as accessible as I would like it to be, I've launched a development blog for Haste. Supposedly, this blog will contain tips, tricks, solutions, implementation details, news and pretty much anything else related to Haste.

Interested parties can find the blog, (of course) including an RSS feed for keeping up with the latest happenings, over at http://haste-lang.org/blog/. If you have something interesting to say about Haste or your cool project using it, guest posts are very welcome.

/Anton

Francesco Ariis

Jan 16, 2016, 8:06:26 PM1/16/16
to haste-compiler
On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 04:22:02PM -0800, Anton Ekblad wrote:
> Hi all,
> since general information about Haste is not as accessible as I would like
> it to be, I've launched a development blog for Haste. Supposedly, this blog
> will contain tips, tricks, solutions, implementation details, news and
> pretty much anything else related to Haste.

Extremely interesting, thanks! I just added this to my rss reader!