A Solitaire Game implemented in Haste

Dave Compton

May 9, 2015, 4:40:35 PM5/9/15
to haste-c...@googlegroups.com
This solitaire game runs in the browser and is implemented in Haskell/Haste ( with a little Javascript support ).

http://dc25.github.io/myBlog/haskell/haste/2015/05/08/a-solitaire-game-written-in-haskell.html

Perhaps some here may find it useful as example code.

Here's a link to the github repository:

Please let me know if you have comments or questions.

- Dave

Eric Christiansen

May 9, 2015, 5:16:38 PM5/9/15
to Dave Compton, haste-c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I really appreciate examples like this!

Francesco Ariis

May 9, 2015, 5:39:31 PM5/9/15
to haste-c...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, May 09, 2015 at 02:16:37PM -0700, Eric Christiansen wrote:
> Thanks, I really appreciate examples like this!

I will second this, they are so instructional