even though the 0.5 release is less than a month old at the time of writing, it is time for yet another release. Unlike 0.5, 0.5.1 doesn't bring much in the way of library improvements. Instead, this release focuses on bringing some much needed infrastructure improvements. Namely:
* Proper support for GHC 7.10.
* A new haste-cabal binary based on mainline cabal to replace the previous error-prone wrapper...
* ...which means that sandboxes (and everything else) now works properly!
* Linux packages now come with man pages.
* Haste can now optionally produce mangled Haskell names in generated code instead of the standard short ones, which should make stack traces more informative.
The latest version can be downloaded from Hackage as usual, with binary packages appearing on http://haste-lang.org/downloads
sometime during the coming 24 hours.