Health Application Society Online Seminar on September 24 by Professor Mark Van Oyen

INFORMS Health Applications Society Online Seminar Series

Sep 17, 2021, 4:35:56 PM9/17/21
to INFORMS Health Applications Society Online Seminar Series
Dear colleagues,

We are excited to announce our next HAS Online Seminar by Dr. Mark Van Oyen from University of Michigan. He will be talking to us about:

Patient Experience versus Efficiency and Methods for Optimization with Machine Learning in Healthcare
Friday, September 24, 11:30am-12:30pm ET (8:30-9:30 am PT)

Please notice the temporary change of the seminar time to 11:30am-12:30pm ET on September 24; the details of the seminar are included in the attached flyer. Click here to register for the event (registration is required but open to everyone).

You can find the latest information about upcoming seminars, view the previous seminar recordings, and ways to stay connected on our HAS seminar webpage! If you have any questions, let us know at hassemin...@gmail.com.

Feel free to forward it to anyone who could be interested among your colleagues and student groups.

We look forward to seeing you there and then!

Best regards,

HAS Online Seminar Organization Team
Sanjay Mehrotra (Northwestern)
Sait Tunc (Virginia Tech)
Qiushi Chen (Penn State)
HAS_seminar_flyer_September24_VanOyen.pdf