Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
HASOC
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
HASOC
Contact owners and managers
1–30 of 108
Hello there. Welcome to official group of
HASOC
. Here you can see all the latest updates for the same.
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
HASOC 2019
, …
sjmodha
15
8/4/19
Announcement
Training data release postponed
Check Your inbox. We have sent the the Training dataset for Hindi. On Friday, 2 August 2019 16:41:15
unread,
Announcement
Training data release postponed
Check Your inbox. We have sent the the Training dataset for Hindi. On Friday, 2 August 2019 16:41:15
8/4/19
Mian Umer
Sep 29
Request for HASOC ICHCL (2021/2022) dataset access – no reply yet
Dear HASOC Organisers, I am a final-year BS Software Engineering student at COMSATS University
unread,
Request for HASOC ICHCL (2021/2022) dataset access – no reply yet
Dear HASOC Organisers, I am a final-year BS Software Engineering student at COMSATS University
Sep 29
Pedro Alonso
,
Harshith Patnala
3
Sep 23
Test data release?
Hi Pedro. Harshith here. From University of Hyderabad, India. I'm currently on my final year
unread,
Test data release?
Hi Pedro. Harshith here. From University of Hyderabad, India. I'm currently on my final year
Sep 23
Mrugendra Naik
,
Kushagra Prakash
2
Sep 14
Request for dataset password for all the datasets
Currently busy in my internship at google . Also I don't have access to my system in which the
unread,
Request for dataset password for all the datasets
Currently busy in my internship at google . Also I don't have access to my system in which the
Sep 14
Kinjal Ghosh
Aug 13
Request for Access to HASOC 2022 ICHCL Task 2 Training Dataset
Dear HASOC organizers, My name is Kinjal Ghosh and I am currently a student of VIT University,
unread,
Request for Access to HASOC 2022 ICHCL Task 2 Training Dataset
Dear HASOC organizers, My name is Kinjal Ghosh and I am currently a student of VIT University,
Aug 13
Neha Maurya
Jul 15
Request for dataset password for all years
Dear Team, Please give me the password of all the dataset of Hindi, Hinglish, English, Bodo, Marathi
unread,
Request for dataset password for all years
Dear Team, Please give me the password of all the dataset of Hindi, Hinglish, English, Bodo, Marathi
Jul 15
Parul Rathee
Jul 12
Request for dataset passwords for HASOC Dataset 2021 Hinglish and Hindi(testing and training)
Respected Sir, I am a PhD student working on hate speech detection. I am writing to request the
unread,
Request for dataset passwords for HASOC Dataset 2021 Hinglish and Hindi(testing and training)
Respected Sir, I am a PhD student working on hate speech detection. I am writing to request the
Jul 12
Vimal N B IIIT Dharwad
,
Kushagra Prakash
2
Jul 11
dataset
Hi Vimal, I am currently on vacation and do not have access to my laptop. I will share the HASOC 2021
unread,
dataset
Hi Vimal, I am currently on vacation and do not have access to my laptop. I will share the HASOC 2021
Jul 11
premjith b
Jul 3
CFP: SPELLL 2026 Conference
Dear Researcher, Greetings! Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore is pleased to invite researchers,
unread,
CFP: SPELLL 2026 Conference
Dear Researcher, Greetings! Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore is pleased to invite researchers,
Jul 3
Mihir Makwana
Jun 3
Request for access to HASOC dataset for MSc dissertation
Dear HASOC Organisers, My name is Mihir Makwana and I am an MSc Artificial Intelligence student at
unread,
Request for access to HASOC dataset for MSc dissertation
Dear HASOC Organisers, My name is Mihir Makwana and I am an MSc Artificial Intelligence student at
Jun 3
Mihir Makwana
Jun 3
Request for access to HASOC dataset for MSc dissertation
Dear HASOC Organisers, My name is Mihir Makwana and I am an MSc Artificial Intelligence student at
unread,
Request for access to HASOC dataset for MSc dissertation
Dear HASOC Organisers, My name is Mihir Makwana and I am an MSc Artificial Intelligence student at
Jun 3
Indrasena Reddy
Apr 2
Request for password to use english hindi code mixed dataset hasoc 2021 dataset
Hello there, I am a mtech student from nit Warangal I really like to use hsoc 2021 english hindi code
unread,
Request for password to use english hindi code mixed dataset hasoc 2021 dataset
Hello there, I am a mtech student from nit Warangal I really like to use hsoc 2021 english hindi code
Apr 2
saurabh birari
12/17/25
Dataset Password Request: Subtask 2 Dataset [English-Hindi Code-Mix Dataset] for M.Tech Academic Research Project
Dear Hasoc Team, My name is Saurabh Birari and I am currently pursuing my M.Tech in Data science at
unread,
Dataset Password Request: Subtask 2 Dataset [English-Hindi Code-Mix Dataset] for M.Tech Academic Research Project
Dear Hasoc Team, My name is Saurabh Birari and I am currently pursuing my M.Tech in Data science at
12/17/25
BHASHKAR KUMAR 2K22 CO 136
12/12/25
Request for Access to HASOC 2025 Bodo Meme Dataset
Dear HASOC Team, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Bhashkar Kumar, a final-year B.Tech
unread,
Request for Access to HASOC 2025 Bodo Meme Dataset
Dear HASOC Team, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Bhashkar Kumar, a final-year B.Tech
12/12/25
Ashweta Anand Fondekar
11/14/25
Request for Password to Access ICHCL Dataset (Task 1 & Task 2)
Dear Organiser, I am a research scholar at Goa University and am currently working on code-mixed hate
unread,
Request for Password to Access ICHCL Dataset (Task 1 & Task 2)
Dear Organiser, I am a research scholar at Goa University and am currently working on code-mixed hate
11/14/25
张鹏
10/25/25
Dear Organisers of HASOC, Thank you very much for accepting our paper and for the valuable feedback
unread,
Dear Organisers of HASOC, Thank you very much for accepting our paper and for the valuable feedback
10/25/25
Lavinia Nongbri
10/24/25
Request for access to HASOC dataset
Dear Organisers of HASOC, I am writing to kindly request access to the HASOC 2019 (English and Hindi)
unread,
Request for access to HASOC dataset
Dear Organisers of HASOC, I am writing to kindly request access to the HASOC 2019 (English and Hindi)
10/24/25
kongqiang wang
10/8/25
Request the password for the HASOC 2023 task 2 dataset
I am a master's student at the School of Information, Yunnan University, China, and I am very
unread,
Request the password for the HASOC 2023 task 2 dataset
I am a master's student at the School of Information, Yunnan University, China, and I am very
10/8/25
25/AFI/19 Mohammad Ayan Khan
10/1/25
Request for HASOC dataset access (registration closed)
Hello HASOC team, I'm a researcher at DTU New-delhi. I'd like access to the HASOC [2024,2023,
unread,
Request for HASOC dataset access (registration closed)
Hello HASOC team, I'm a researcher at DTU New-delhi. I'd like access to the HASOC [2024,2023,
10/1/25
Megha Shah
9/14/25
Request for HASOC dataset access (registration closed)
Hello HASOC team — I'm a researcher at KSV University. I'd like access to the HASOC [2024,
unread,
Request for HASOC dataset access (registration closed)
Hello HASOC team — I'm a researcher at KSV University. I'd like access to the HASOC [2024,
9/14/25
Noyal Benny
8/8/25
dataset access request
hello sir, i,m currenttly doing msc data science and looking forward to do a project using the
unread,
dataset access request
hello sir, i,m currenttly doing msc data science and looking forward to do a project using the
8/8/25
Biprajit Roy
7/8/25
Prayer for the Correction of Hindi Test and Train data CSV
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a Participant in the HASOC 2025 Competition. Sir we got the Test data and
unread,
Prayer for the Correction of Hindi Test and Train data CSV
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a Participant in the HASOC 2025 Competition. Sir we got the Test data and
7/8/25
Gautam Kishore Shahi
6/26/25
PROMID Lab @FIRE-2025-- Call for Participation
Hello, FIRE-2025 PROMID Lab -- Call for Participation (apologies for cross-posting) We invite you to
unread,
PROMID Lab @FIRE-2025-- Call for Participation
Hello, FIRE-2025 PROMID Lab -- Call for Participation (apologies for cross-posting) We invite you to
6/26/25
Biprajit Roy
6/24/25
Prayer for Extension of the Run Submission Deadline
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a Participant in the HASOC 2025 Competition. Sir we got the Testing data
unread,
Prayer for Extension of the Run Submission Deadline
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a Participant in the HASOC 2025 Competition. Sir we got the Testing data
6/24/25
Tanmoy Paul
,
Gunjan Kumar
2
6/17/25
Request for Dataset Password – HASOC Shared Task Registration
If anyone got the password please provide me so I can start the work. On Tue, 17 Jun 2025, 2:04 pm
unread,
Request for Dataset Password – HASOC Shared Task Registration
If anyone got the password please provide me so I can start the work. On Tue, 17 Jun 2025, 2:04 pm
6/17/25
Kushagra Prakash
6/10/25
Request for the access of 2025 hate-speech Datasheet
Dear HASOC Team, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Kushagra Prakash , a third-year
unread,
Request for the access of 2025 hate-speech Datasheet
Dear HASOC Team, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Kushagra Prakash , a third-year
6/10/25
Gautam Kishore Shahi
6/9/25
CFP for the 2nd Workshop on DHOW: Diffusion of Harmful Content on Online Web @ACMMM 2025
Dear all, I am writing to inform you that the CFP for the 2nd Workshop on DHOW: Diffusion of Harmful
unread,
CFP for the 2nd Workshop on DHOW: Diffusion of Harmful Content on Online Web @ACMMM 2025
Dear all, I am writing to inform you that the CFP for the 2nd Workshop on DHOW: Diffusion of Harmful
6/9/25
HASOC 2021
6/1/25
Re: Unable to submit the agreement form
Please attach here. On Sun, 1 Jun 2025 at 08:59, Charmathi Rajkumar <charmath...@gmail.com
unread,
Re: Unable to submit the agreement form
Please attach here. On Sun, 1 Jun 2025 at 08:59, Charmathi Rajkumar <charmath...@gmail.com
6/1/25
Amrit Gulati
4/6/25
Request for access to the HASOC 2022 datasets
Dear HASOC Team, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Amrit Gulati, a third-year student at
unread,
Request for access to the HASOC 2022 datasets
Dear HASOC Team, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Amrit Gulati, a third-year student at
4/6/25
RUSHALI SARAK
4/5/25
Request for HASOC 2021 Marathi Dataset Password
Dear HASOC Team, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Rushali Sarak, and I am a 4th-year
unread,
Request for HASOC 2021 Marathi Dataset Password
Dear HASOC Team, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Rushali Sarak, and I am a 4th-year
4/5/25
Yasangi Rathnamali
4/4/25
Request for Access to HASOC 2022
Dear HASOC Organizing Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Yasangi Rathnamali, and I am
unread,
Request for Access to HASOC 2022
Dear HASOC Organizing Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Yasangi Rathnamali, and I am
4/4/25