Can I have this layout with tasty

r/ Wobben

Nov 3, 2015, 8:51:09 AM11/3/15
to tasty
Hello,

I have a lot of Hunit and QuickTest tests and I like this output.

QuickCheck
    test-group 1
       test 1
       test 2
     test-group 2
      test 4
      test 5

Hunit

                properties      Test cases    Total

passed
failed
total

Can I have this with Tasty ?

Roman Cheplyaka

Nov 3, 2015, 9:01:46 AM11/3/15
to r/ Wobben, haskel...@googlegroups.com
Sure, you just need to write a custom test reporter. Take a look at the
tasty ingredients documentation and the standard console reporter.

Roman

signature.asc

r/ Wobben

Nov 3, 2015, 9:07:08 AM11/3/15
to tasty, wobb...@gmail.com
Thanks,

I think this is above my head. IM just learning Haskell.

r/ Wobben

Nov 3, 2015, 10:37:47 AM11/3/15
to tasty, wobb...@gmail.com
Is there some example/tutorial which  I can use.

Roelof

Roman Cheplyaka

Nov 3, 2015, 10:52:10 AM11/3/15
to haskel...@googlegroups.com
For starters, go clone tasty's source code, open
core/Test/Tasty/Ingredients/ConsoleReporter.hs,
and try to make it work as you want.
> --

signature.asc