Re: tasty-hspec

Roman Cheplyaka

Feb 27, 2014, 4:45:31 PM2/27/14
to haskel...@googlegroups.com, Mitchell Rosen
Redirecting to the mailing list. Does anyone feel like taking over
tasty-hspec?

* Mitchell Rosen <mitchel...@gmail.com> [2014-02-27 13:40:27-0800]
> Hi Roman,
>
> I'm actually not still maintaining it. I pushed the source, so feel free to
> submit a pull request. That fixes #1 and #2. For #3, just let me know what
> needs to be done to pass off maintainer-ship, if you have someone in mind.
>
> Thanks,
> Mitchell
>

> On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 2:55 AM, Roman Cheplyaka <ro...@ro-che.info> wrote:
>
> > Hi Mitchell,
> >
> > Are you still maintaining tasty-hspec? There are a few issues with it:
> >
> > 1. the git repository is not published
> > 2. it doesn't build with tasty-0.8 which is about to be released
> > 3. integration itself is not very good. You rely on hspec to produce
> > output, while consoleReporter doesn't support any side output. Let's
> > discuss what can be done about that after 2. is fixed (the fix is
> > trivial and I can submit a pull request once you fix 1.)
> >
> > Roman

Tyler Huffman

Feb 27, 2014, 9:01:10 PM2/27/14
to Roman Cheplyaka, haskel...@googlegroups.com, Mitchell Rosen
Hi Roman,

If nobody else responds, I wouldn't mind adopting the project. I haven't really had much time to spend on tasty-html (though I plan for that to change soon), and I'd much rather add tasty-hspec to my project list than to have it die.

Let me know if that works for you.

Regards,
Tyler Huffman

Adam Bergmark

Feb 28, 2014, 3:42:10 AM2/28/14
to Tyler Huffman, Roman Cheplyaka, haskel...@googlegroups.com, Mitchell Rosen
I would be happy to fix these issues and maintain it. But I'm not sure I would actually be using the package so someone that would is a better candidate.

- Adam

Roman Cheplyaka

Mar 1, 2014, 5:08:05 AM3/1/14
to Adam Bergmark, Tyler Huffman, haskel...@googlegroups.com
Tyler is taking care of it. But if you'd like to help, I'm sure he
woulnd't mind :)

Here's the main issue that needs to be addressed:
https://github.com/mitchellwrosen/tasty-hspec/issues/1

* Adam Bergmark <ad...@bergmark.nl> [2014-02-28 09:42:10+0100]
signature.asc

Adam Bergmark

Mar 1, 2014, 5:20:56 AM3/1/14
to Roman Cheplyaka, Tyler Huffman, haskel...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks Tyler! Let me know if you would like help.