``cabal test`` error. No idea.

Luke Murphy

Jul 1, 2015, 10:21:10 AM7/1/15
to haskel...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I am having a weird, unhelpful error message thrown at me from running ``cabal test``.

The error message is here: http://lpaste.net/135657
My code is all at: https://github.com/lwm/spanish-conjugator-api

Basically, I have one unit test written at test/test.hs (just getting started with ``tasty``) and I have a ``test-suite`` declared in .cabal file. The error is something from ``ld`` which is a link error ... so it seems it isn't a ``tasty`` error directly. All my types seem to match up in test file and I am not getting any ``cabal build`` errors.

I suspect it might be something to do with dependencies declared in the .cabal file but really not sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Luke

Roman Cheplyaka

Jul 1, 2015, 10:40:46 AM7/1/15
to haskel...@googlegroups.com
Likely you haven't listed some of your modules in the other-modules
section of your cabal file.

signature.asc

Luke Murphy

Jul 1, 2015, 11:12:48 AM7/1/15
to haskel...@googlegroups.com
Hey Roman, thank you very much! That was it, simple.